This morning, she was whiny and wanted to be held. So, I strapped on the Ergo carrier, put on Jack Johnson's CD of songs from the Curious George movie (which I LOVE -- thank you, Cindy!), and danced with her while feeding her Bunny Grahams. She lasted about 15 minutes then fell asleep before she could deliver the next bunny to her mouth. She's now snoozing away on my chest. It's enough to break your heart. :) It reminds me of our time in China.
I'm feeling blessed to be able to adjust my day to accommodate Sarah's needs. What a gift to just stop what I was doing and tend to her. I find comforting her immensely soothing. I wouldn't want to be doing anything else.







Hi Lauri,
ReplyDeleteYour recent blogs brought tears to my eyes. You are so right in that we are so blessed to be able to tend to our babies. I, too, love taking care of both Julianna, a baby, and Caroline a 9 year old. I wouldn't want anything else to do in my life. We homeschool too. I don't know that you know that. Delaine