I haven't posted a video in a while (months!) because I forgot how to do it and haven't had the time to figure it out. I think I've got it now (write it down, Lauri!), so here's one of Sarah mastering the spoon (and none too pleased with herself).
The urge to reach right into the monitor and pick her up and snuggle with her is HUGE!! She is just the sweetest little thing! I talked to Brian the other night and he confirmed she is positively adorable! Hopefully her sleep will improve. I went through it with all 3 of mine - good nights, bad nights, nights worse than bad, and then good again... A frustrating cycle! It sounds like you are doing a wonderful job in making her happy and comfortable!
What an awesome job she is doing! Annie is still flipping her spoon upside down :) I have been told by most of my friends that the whole sleep thing will pass. Like yourself, I look forward to the day that it does and both our girls sleep peacefully through it.
A proud New Englander, I spent thirty-some years living in various parts of the U.S. before moving back to my picture-perfect hometown with my husband and daughter.
The urge to reach right into the monitor and pick her up and snuggle with her is HUGE!! She is just the sweetest little thing! I talked to Brian the other night and he confirmed she is positively adorable! Hopefully her sleep will improve. I went through it with all 3 of mine - good nights, bad nights, nights worse than bad, and then good again... A frustrating cycle! It sounds like you are doing a wonderful job in making her happy and comfortable!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome job she is doing! Annie is still flipping her spoon upside down :) I have been told by most of my friends that the whole sleep thing will pass. Like yourself, I look forward to the day that it does and both our girls sleep peacefully through it.
ReplyDelete