So cute! Grace LOVES art stuff too (it's about all she does anymore--no toys for her, really). A friend of mine passed along this site, and I thought of you because I know Sarah loves to make cards (http://www.dorotusa.org/site/PageServer?pagename=vol_cards_D). It's a site that sends homemade kid cards to lonely seniors. It's pretty easy, and I know the kids get a thank you back (I think from the organization, not the senior), so they know there stuff was sent out... just thought I'd pass it along. Pretty cute.
A proud New Englander, I spent thirty-some years living in various parts of the U.S. before moving back to my picture-perfect hometown with my husband and daughter.
So cute! Grace LOVES art stuff too (it's about all she does anymore--no toys for her, really). A friend of mine passed along this site, and I thought of you because I know Sarah loves to make cards (http://www.dorotusa.org/site/PageServer?pagename=vol_cards_D). It's a site that sends homemade kid cards to lonely seniors. It's pretty easy, and I know the kids get a thank you back (I think from the organization, not the senior), so they know there stuff was sent out... just thought I'd pass it along. Pretty cute.
ReplyDelete