Sunday, October 10, 2010

Something to Crow About

Last winter, in an attempt to satisfy Sarah's passion for computer keyboards (and, thereby, be able to type an email message or two in her presence), I bought her a toy laptop. I thought she'd just push the keys and watch the little animated monkey jump around, but, apparently, she was paying attention to the alphabet activities. I noticed this summer that she was actually pressing the right letters when the monkey told her to.

Apparently, she's absorbed the whole alphabet. Sitting at dinner the other night, she started pointing to the letters on her placemat and saying them. Take a look....


2 comments:

  1. WOW! Go, Sarah! I love how excited she gets at the end. Her smile is infectious. Makes me want to come visit and read to her!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julianna also is fascinated by the alphabet. She can identify all the letters and says almost all of the letter sounds. Do you have the leap frog refrigerator letter toy?? Julianna loves it!!

    ReplyDelete