Saturday, September 18, 2010

And now for something totally different....

After the somber tone of my last post, how about just some fun photos....

When Don was up north fishing, Sarah and I tooled around in my old VW GTI.  It was a trick getting her into the back seat, but she thought it was fun:


I was actually able to put her hair in pigtails the other day (for about five minutes):


Sarah holding her "cell phone" (actually a pocket calculator) to Cadi's ear to talk to Grammy:


There was a time (about six months ago), when Sarah slept with a panda bear, a dog, and a bunny.  Not anymore.  Her companions now include babies, bears, dogs, a frog, two blankets, and a pillow.  The amazing thing is that she can survey the bed as I'm putting her in and immediately tell me who's missing.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Love the pig tails. Julianna now brings me the rubberbands to put her hair up!!! So funny!!

    ReplyDelete